Douglas C. Hardy DMD, MHS
"I love restoring my patients' mouths through implant and periodontal therapy so that each patient can feel healthy and confident when they smile. I understand the importance of listening to my patients in order to create a personalized plan for each individual. I give my best at all times and continue to educate myself with the latest advances to make treatment more comfortable and more predictable."
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas — Bachelor of Science, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas — Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston — Master in Health Sciences
Throughout his schooling Dr. Hardy has received many honors in both academic and clinical performance, including the Dental Student Award for Outstanding Achievement in Periodontics, and winner of the Academy of LDS Dentists Scholarship.
Throughout his training, Dr. Hardy has worked extensively with dental implants, periodontal plastic surgery, soft tissue surgery, and gum disease. He enjoys all aspects of periodontal and implant therapy. Dr. Hardy strives for patient comfort and works tirelessly to obtain excellent results. As a caring periodontist, he focuses on the patient's needs and concerns.
Dr. Hardy is certified in oral and IV sedation.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Douglas Hardy was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Hardy enjoys spending time with his wife and three young daughters. He is actively involved in continuing education and church-related activities.